Insights from the eTourism conference ENTER2015 on « Transforming Mobility » which was organised by IFITT at the Università della Svizzera italiana (3-6 February 2015). You can find information and summaries on this event which connected the global eTourism Community here:
- Official pictures form the event
- Video streaming of keynotes sessions
- Short papers, published as a special issue of the e-Review of Tourism Research (eRTR)
- Presentations from the conference are available online on the Slide Share account of IFITT
- ENTER conference proceedigns – Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2015. Editors: Iis Tussyadiah, Alessandro Inversini. (*IFITT members benefit from free access through members area)
- Press release for ENTER2015 eTourism Conference and IFITT Awards 2015
- ENTER2015 eTourism Conference website
During ENTER2015 I was co-chair of the Swiss eTourism Day: a great event, with interesting keynote speakers from Switzerland Tourism, SBB Swiss Railways, Swiss International Airlines, Swisscom, Zermatt Tourism, Union fribourgeoise du Tourisme and Ticino Tourism presented the state-of-the-art in eMarketing in tourism.
Want to joint this community? Find all info on how to become a member here!
See you at the next ENTER: ENTER2016 in Bilbao, Spain (2-5 February 2016)